Saturday, June 1, 2013

Life as a temporarily honorary Leander

On Thursday my mommy and Drew left me with the Leanders.

Later in the evening, we went and saw After Earth with some more friends. I got to meet Emmagene Mittelburg and she sat next to me for the movie. We talked pretty much all through the previews and some during the credits, which was very fun.

Friday morning we went to help clean the Johnson's house with a bunch of other friends. I got to arrange a couple vases of flowers to leave in their house :)

That evening, we had hot fudge sundaes, played apples to apples, and then we watched the Hobbit. (well, not all of us were awake by the end)

Today Mrs. Leander lent me a book of theirs called "Till we have Faces" by C. S. Lewis. So far I really like it. I'm a little over a third into it now.

This evening for dinner the Lanes and the Leander grandparents came over for dinner. We talked a lot about Summit and what to expect ect... Then everyone prayed for us. It was very sweet. I was very happy and excited after that.

Now I think I will go to sleep. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment