Monday, May 27, 2013

staying in Coolorado

Hello all, our blogger is sick :(
We spent most of the day with the Adams in Denver then we drove back to the Leander's where there was a party going on.Tess was to ill to go in. So I gathered games and kept her company, we enjoyed putting together a puzzle of "Fancy Nancy" there were pieces of the puzzle with glitter on them :) It was missing 5 pieces but it was still worth the time.

We watched an old movie and couldn't think of secrets to share so we made some up... I'm not very good at that.
Drew is still at the party but I believe it's just Karlyn, Hannah, Kasey , Drew and one other guy playing games now. Tess is sleeping beside me and not coughing, yay!

Yesturday we went to a church we found on line, it was just what we needed, the worship and teaching were so great. Tess and I each made a friend and exchanged contact information.
we drove to Denver late afternoon that day.

Our plans this week are to stay here in Colorado Springs. Drew would like to hike Pikes peak but with Tess unwell we might just have to drive up there,
Tomorrow night is a girls study at the Leander's we'll get to see the Adams again ;)
We hope to do a lantern tour of caves, go to a meeting for a mission trip, gather with the Lanes and Leanders to pray for the girls time together next week. we want to throw pizza with the Leander's and I mightt get my hair cut.
I plan to drive home Thursday unless Tess is still sick, I won't leave until I know she is well.
So there you have it folks.
Winding down now ;)

Have a lovely rest
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment